She texted me today?

A girl who just played my feeling texted me , she ask wether I feel mad because of her. Should I reply or ignore her?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• One guy did the same yesterday. I just can't get why do those people come back to your life when you don't give a damn about them. If it's hard for you to talk to her then don't reply, or wait a while before sending messages, irritate her a little lol

• I don't know how to irritate other and I don't want to haha because it will make the situation to be freaking awkward haha

• I don't know about your situation so I can't give a clear advice

• Yea I know , it's really complicated

Most Helpful Guy

• dont reply

• Haha why

• trust me if uou have feeling for her you'll have the urge to reply. isn't it obvious you are mad. why is she even asking that. if what she did is something you wudnt forgive if it was someone else. stay away for a while. then you'll figure out yourself. for now your adreline will ask you to reply. just ignore. if she's really sorry. she'll try again for a while. but for now i suggest you ignore and stay away

What Girls Said 1

• Do you want to talk to her again or no?

What Guys Said 2

• was she rude to you before?

• Ohh I see thanks ya

• you are welcome

• if you're mad at her then just ignore the message. If you're not then you might as well reply i guess but either way don't let her close enough to mess with your feelings again because she probably will.