Ex really wanting to hang out?

Me and my ex broke up about 6 months ago. After a period of no contact, we started talking again. It's mostly him initiating the contact and recently he's been calling me about once every week or two weeks asking me to hang out (which I do not mind at all, but find weird). I'm not dumb. I know exes can be friends after a break up, but I do find it weird that he keeps asking me over and over to meet up. Usually with my previous exes it would just be like a passing "yeah we should hang out sometime " and that's it, no asking over and over. My question is, is he trying to start something again? Or is this normal and I'm just over thinking it? Let me know what u think

And by the way, we haven't met after the break up yet. It gets canceled for whatever reason everytime.

Also, can u guys please let me know how to act when I do see him? I want us to go back together but I'm not willing to initiate it cuz he was the one that hurt me in the relationship so I find it hard to be the one showing him I'm still interested in a relationship with him.
Thanks guys <3

12

What Guys Said 2

• there's a thing in relationships that fits for this sort of thing. A woman after a break up: A day: Crying; A week: Depressed, A month: Looking up and excited. A guy after a break up: A day: Looking up and excited; A week: Depressed; A month: crying. He wants you back.

• He miss your relationship, and you most of all. He needs to learn a couple lessons for what he did so i let you choose the punishment. Next time you see him don't look and act the same way you used to. Feel free to cause him damage but not a lot, it's a way to express your punishment and how hard it's out there for him to find another partner like you.
    Treat him as your beloved son who commit something wrong and needs to be punished.
    That was my honest opinion, best luck :)

• Thank u so much. This makes a lot of sense thanks for replying

• very welcome best luck for you two :)

What Girls Said 1

• Say no. Leave him in the past where he belongs