Guys, why might you end a long term relationship?

I have this theory that a lot of guys in a long term relationship get kinda of complacent and might not always end a relationship when their unhappy. Though I hope I'm wrong.

03

What Guys Said 3

• It obviously depends. Like on the age of the man, whether he's moving up in the working world, how rich he's becoming. And also how you now look, how much weight you might have put on, whether your habits are too annoying.

So many variables.

I'd end a relationship if she showed a lack of respect for what I value. Whether this was through words or actions, it wouldn't matter.

If you want to keep the man with you, check out romancoholic.com/how-to-keep-a-guy-interested/ it's an article I read where it give you some tips you might find good

• Not seeing a place for that person in my future.

• sick of the girls problems, she became unattractive. she became boring. wants things her way..

What Girls Said 0