When will you want to break up with your partner in relationships?

When will you want to break up with your partner in relationships. My boyfriend ignored my feelings and didn't make time for me. I think that I want to break up with him, but my heart is not so good. It's hurting.

155

Most Helpful Guy

• - If she cheats
    - If I find out she's bisexual
    - If she ever ghosts me, or just plain gets too distant
    - If she has "issues" (mental illness, traumatic experiences in her past like being raped) that make her act abusive, become too much to deal with, or get in the way of our relationship
    - If she never wants to talk about serious issues affecting our relationship, or there is awful communication in general
    - If she changes too much and isn't the same girl I entered the relationship with, and we no longer click because of it
    - If I find out she told me some big lies and I can no longer trust her

I have broken up with girls for each of these reasons in the past.

Most Helpful Girl

• there are 3 parts to a relationship

like- when you simply "like" the person. You find them attractive, and it's a"honeymoon" feeling, yet you'd care less if they left your life

love- your feelings are deep, but not deep enough. you trust this person and care, but would only be a bit sad if they left, yet you'd move on quick

in love- you want a future together, whatever that may be. you accept each other's FLAWS, and enjoy each other's perfections. you can move past ANY and EVERY THING.

I would say you may just love him, not in love. if your heart is ready to leave and you don't want to really work it out, go. It is best to fly away now, especially if you know he doesn't really want to make time for you.

that right there means he just likes you. he likes you, therefore he can occupy himself with other things, or.. people.

so while you may love him, he isn't there yet. you either wait for him to catch up with no promise he will, or you move on.

What Guys Said 4

• if you aren't being treated with decency get rid of the relationship
    a relationship is a two way train

• I don't know

• I broke up with my girlfriend cause she couldn't make time for me and was ignoring my feelings.

• Same with me

• I'm just saying I broke up with her 3 months ago because of that same thing, I say now is better than never.

• Yeah, I hope I will better than now

• You should at least try to talk to him about it. If he just tries to argue and not listen then that's not good. Maybe take a break. It should make him realize what he's losing. If you decide to take him back and he goes back to what he was doing - then dump him.

• I have talked with him several times, but he ignored me

What Girls Said 14

• If you feel that you want to break up - its the time. Your heart hurts because you got used to him a lot. Bug time spent in a relationship like this goes to waste

• I would break up if:
    -He is abusive and fights with me often.
    -He doesn't care about me, what I do or where I am.
    -He is uninterested in my wishes, likes or dislikes.
    -He talks about sex all the time/wants to have sex (I am waiting till marriage).
    -He flirts with other girls around.
    -He cheats on me.
    -He doesn't like me for who I am and wants to change me.

• drop him. no better; throw him away

• Yeah, thanks, I will do

• There is never a good time to break up with someone. If you know he can't provide you with what you need, better just do it now.

• The breakup point is when you both reach an I'm pass that neither of you can cross, despite trying.

• Communication is key, talk to him about how you feel. If he understands than he will stop, but actions after the discussion will prove if he is worthy or not.

• Get out of there. If he doesn't respect you he's not worth hustle. Staying will only make you loose respect to yourself.
    Hon, I know it hurts, it always does, but you deserve decency, love, care, respect and time.
    Bless you

• Talk it out or end it. I went ahead and ended things with my man since he wasn't there when I lost my job and having to sue. I understand he works 50 hours a week but I needed him and he wasn't there.

• I texted him back for several hours and he texted me back for several days.

• I have told him about my feelings and he ignored me

• Just get rid of him than. the more you go back the worse he'll be. Move on. Another guy is always around the corner.

• Break up with him, he's not listening to you. You definitely deserve better, someone who will LISTEN. Girl, don't waste your time on him.

• Ignored your feelings and didn't make time for you? Sounds like a husband not a boyfriend lol
    Leave him now while you can.

• He is my boyfriend, I want to leave

• I don't deal with bullshit so it don't take much.

• when you start questioning the relationship...

• if u want to then do it. the longer u drag it out the worse it will be.

• When I don't feel connected to him anymore

• Are you ignoring him or talking with him about breaking up?