When will you want to break up with your partner in relationships. My boyfriend ignored my feelings and didn't make time for me. I think that I want to break up with him, but my heart is not so good. It's hurting.
Most Helpful Guy
- If she cheats
- If I find out she's bisexual
- If she ever ghosts me, or just plain gets too distant
- If she has "issues" (mental illness, traumatic experiences in her past like being raped) that make her act abusive, become too much to deal with, or get in the way of our relationship
- If she never wants to talk about serious issues affecting our relationship, or there is awful communication in general
- If she changes too much and isn't the same girl I entered the relationship with, and we no longer click because of it
- If I find out she told me some big lies and I can no longer trust her
I have broken up with girls for each of these reasons in the past.
Most Helpful Girl
there are 3 parts to a relationship
like- when you simply "like" the person. You find them attractive, and it's a"honeymoon" feeling, yet you'd care less if they left your life
love- your feelings are deep, but not deep enough. you trust this person and care, but would only be a bit sad if they left, yet you'd move on quick
in love- you want a future together, whatever that may be. you accept each other's FLAWS, and enjoy each other's perfections. you can move past ANY and EVERY THING.
I would say you may just love him, not in love. if your heart is ready to leave and you don't want to really work it out, go. It is best to fly away now, especially if you know he doesn't really want to make time for you.
that right there means he just likes you. he likes you, therefore he can occupy himself with other things, or.. people.
so while you may love him, he isn't there yet. you either wait for him to catch up with no promise he will, or you move on.0