Why do I feel bad about this?

I'm about to let someone go it doesn't serve me any longer and things will not change with the person I just can't focus on the situation anymore it's stressing me out all the time there was lots of feelings involved and it wasn't returned it is toxic and no effort on their part I don't know how to say goodbye for good feel like I'm going in circles to now it's where we ain't even talking what do I say to let him go?

21

What Guys Said 1

• just tell them you dont wanna talk to them anymore, dont wanna have any connexion anymore. and dont give too much explanation if they ask for it. you dont own them anything. you are not guilty for the decisions you wanna take in your life. and if they say you're wrong, ignore them, thats bullshit. i can understand your situation, its not easy, but its the difficult situations like this that we have to confront in order to have a happy life. plus you seem to already have a strong point of view. do what you have to do. good luck :)

What Girls Said 2

• Just say that it's best to part ways and wish them good luck and all the best for the future. I think you being in the situation and going round in circles is going to mentally drain you. Just put an end to it and move on. If you're not receiving the same effort that you're are putting in then leave. No point wasting time and don't feel bad or guilty. It is what it is. Life's too short and whatever decision you make in life, be proud of it, whether it was a dumb mistake or a good one. You will always learn from either and be confident in yourself. So don't feel bad about letting someone go, sometimes you got to take these decisions if you feel like there is no point in it. Your paths will cross again in the future if it was meant to be, until then cut the chase and focus on yourself.

• It's normal to feel bad even though it's for the best