Ex boyfriend "accidently" sent INSANE/NONSENSE EMAIL to my currently boyfriend, after I sent my EX an email saying:

"I;m taken, please respect me and my mike, leave us alone"

THEN, out of the blue, my ex sent this message to my boyfriend, (idk even how he got his email), saying:

"Hi Kath, What's up? I've just got my new R8 Audi super car, I don't know if you know this car but it has the Lamborghini Gallardo engine which I can take you for a spin in...so, if you want to meet with me I'd be happy!

Give me a call if you want to catch up for a drink or dinner. I can take you out on my yacht, I know you like boats. I only work Monday and Tuesdays so I'm free every other day but next Tuesday I'm off to Thailand for 10 days so I won't be able to meet up after the 27th July. Best Ever, bye"

Then he sent another email saying "sorry, my bad, wrong address"

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, He IS INSANE,I DIDN'T ASK ABOUT ANYTHING...WTF, WHYY WHY WHYYYYY IS HE SAYING ABOUT THAT,ALL THAT STUFF...AND WHY HE SENT THAT TO MY BF?

I SWEAR THAT I IGNORED/AVOID HIM...omg omg omg I'm so confused, I NEED HELP SO BADLY...MY Boyfriend WANTS TO PUNCH HIM...HE BELIEVES ME, BUT HE'S OUT OF CONTROL,HE'S HURT, HE DIDN'T SAY BUT I CAN TELL...PLEASE HELP!

PLEASE I love my boyfriend, and I don't want him to argue to my ex :((((((((((

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like your ex is jealous and trying to make him jealous of what (if he does actually own all that stuff) he has. Personally, id tell your current boyfriend nothing he said was true, just ignore him. If you both ignore his emails and messages it will pass. If not...well, jail isn't SO bad for him.

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe they could like fight for you and whoever wins gets you...

What Girls Said 1

• ha ha ha, I love the drama. been there myself. Anyway, just ignore him and concentrate on your new boyfriend. It works like magic. All the best