How to get my ex to talk to see me?

I texted my ex about us being friends, he said he'd think about it. A few days later I followed him on instagram (too early, I know) and he blocked me the next day , I asked him if that meant no and he told me he doesn't know what to tell me, that we can be friends but I'd never see him and I don't need that kind of friend. I said why and he said there's no point in him seeing me again. I asked why again and he said"just cuz". I told him I'm sorry if I made him uncomfortable with the instagram thing and that the way I see it we could be good friends and he laughed. I told him I'm not trying to push I'm just trying to save the friendship and he said lol ok thanks and i just said I'll respect his feelings but if he changes his mind to please let me know. He said he doesn't understand me but that he will and goodnight. I left him a voicemail too saying I miss him and that I hope he calls. Yikes lol. I've been trying to move on lately, at the end of the day I'm still sad and I miss him. What do I do? I'm the one who hurt him by the way, I told him during the relationship that I don't have strong feelings for him, but we stayed together. We weren't talking for a few days. He checked in one me to see how I'm doing, that he'd talk to me later. then a week went by and we haven't spoke so I got impatient and asked if he wanted to break up and he said "wow so u wanna end it but u want me to say I'm out ok fine!" I messed up , again. I texted him a few days later that it was a misunderstanding, asked if we could talk on the phone he said "who's this", I told him and he said he doesn't know anyone by that name. I called later and left a voicemail apologizing for what my stupid behavior and that I miss him. texted me not to be sorry and that it's not me it's his life (lots going on I won't mention here). And then now it led me up to here, him seeing no point of ever seeing me. I've obviously caused a lot of drama. I miss him terribly. Is there any way I could fix this?

P. s. During the recent voicemail I left, I told him after I miss him that I don't know if he cares, I feel like he hates me that kind of thing. I wanted to him to tell me he doesn't. He never did. It does kind of feel like he's done with me. i don't think he hates me, or I hope not. I just feel like I'm disposable or like he just wants to move on from me forever. And that hurts me a lot lol. maybe it's just temporary I don't know. Either way it hurts and I want him to talk to me.

21

What Guys Said 1

• You really messed up, and I doubt you can fix it. But here's a piece of advice. Cut off all contact with him for at least 3 weeks. If he texts or calls don't start gushing, just let him say what ever he called or texted you for.

• Thank you for sharing, I appreciate the honesty! When you say let him say whatever he called or texted me for, do you mean hit him up after these three weeks have passed?

• I don't think I should give an opinion on that. It's been a while since I've been in a relationship, plus I know pretty much nothing about him. You'll have to figure that out in your own.

• Okay, well thank you for your input, we'll see what happens :)

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like a headache. just leave him alone. let him come to you. you caused him enough stress.

• 😬 I will. Thank you.

• i did not mean it in a bad way. i meant he's going through so much stress just dealing with you. i know you care for him but right now he needs a breather. and so do you. :) peace :)

• I know what you mean lol, peaceeee ☺️

• The best thing you can do is leave him be and move on. You two aren't connecting at all and it doesn't seem as if that's going to change any time soon.

• I wanted to stay friends. I want us to be on good terms. I want us to talk. This whole thing just feels like a nightmare I can't wake up from which is dramatic but it's literally how I feel rn.

• Just try to be patient and hopefully he will!

• I will. Thank you :)