My heart is broke can I get some help PLEASE?

I was dating the girl for 6 weeks. We were have a great time together and evert hung was going smoothly. I started to really fall in love with her so I told her how I felt about her, and I asked if she would like a relationship with me. She sat there for a minute not saying a word then looked at me and said that she would love nothing more then to have a relationship with me but she didn't think it would work because of her busy schedule. She is a volunteer firefighter and is trying to make it a career. She said that it wouldn't be fair to me if we were in a relationship cause she would have the time that is needed to keep it healthy. So we left and went separate ways. That evening we talked for about an hour or so over the phone. She kept saying she wishes it could work but she didn't think it would and if we got into a relationship and later on it started to go south cause of her schedule it would be harder to break it off then it is now. Do you guys have any suggestions for me? I really like this girl and we are both wanting this to work but she's afraid it won't last. I really need some help cause I'm hurting. What do you think I should do?
+1 y
I don't think you guys are understanding what I'm say. We know everything about each other. When I said we dated for 6 weeks that doesn't mean 6 dates. We went out with each other 2 and 3 times a week. A lot of times we use went to the park and sat in my truck and talked and laughed. I felt like we were starting to connect and I started falling for this girl. On the weekends we would stay out half the night just talking. Then when we got home she would start texting me wanting to talk more.
2
2