Is it too late to initiate contact after 2 months of no contacting my ex?

Well she isn't really my ex, she is a girl I used to date. We were serious about each other, but we didn't want to commit yet.
i was doing everything right from the beginning till I made my mistakes, and she was near to the point where she wants to define our relationship. But one night, I said something hurtful to her (by accident) and it made her feel indifferent about me ever since. I would try to cheer her up and ask her out on dates but the way she speaks to was weird. So I got really insecure and I asked her if she wanted to end things with me, but to my surprise she said that she still liked me but we could break up if I wanted to. I said no, and we continued dating since then. As time progresses, I noticed that she started to distance herself from me and me knowing that's she doing that I start chasing.
i chased her till June, I decided to call her and asked if she was feeling okay these days cause she's been acting really distant. She replied that she lost feelings towards me and I just ended our call on a awkward note (our phone call was very brief).
After that call I just initiated no contact for a month and decided to her contact her again, but it didn't go so well, I asked her what I did wrong and what I could improve ( I even asked if she would give me closure).
she told me what I wanted to hear and just didn't want to talk anymore.
I really wanted to engage with her. I even liked her recent instagram post to try and get her attention but she never talked to me. I initiated no contact for another month.
And now today, I don't know how to deal with this
should I jus let give up with trying to get her back?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Please try one last time and also, stop liking her pictures on Instagram too. and be as subtle as possible when you try to initiate contact with her again this, no asking for dates, just start talking to her for two weeks and if she is talking to you well, you can then move on to ask for just a hang out (Not a date).