How do you deal with knowing the guy didn't care about you?

I dated a guy for a short amount of time and honestly he would make me feel like we had a future together. He'd make future plans with me etc. when I asked about a relationship? He said he couldn't commit but didn't mind dating (keep in mind we never had sex while together we just kissed and heavy petting) I said I didn't want that and said we should be friends. He agreed but hasn't made any effort to be my friend. I see him in public and he says nothing. why are guys so heartless? I've tried moving on but every time I see my Snapchat he's always watching

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You just continue to be the best person you can be. And you move on. So what, one guy didn't care about you? There are 7 billion people in the world and ya stuck on one guy? Come on now women have to be stronger than that and move on from someone who doesn't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps he isn't ready to be in a serious relationship yet and like a casual dating easier than being in a committed relationship with someone

What Guys Said 3

• The better question is why do women think you can be friends?

• You should move on and concentrate on everything you have going on

• he's a douche pay better attention to them as people is the best advice i can give tbh not all guys are the same just like not all girls are get close but dont lose that third person veiw of the situation so you dont go in blind

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!