Can I trust someone who lied about his sex life before we had the "exclusive title"?

So I started seeing this guy and I found out two years into dating him, that he slept with someone after meeting my family. I knew he had a wild past, but he said he didn't while he was talking to me. However, this he said this was before we said we were exclusive so he wasn't cheating. He lied to me and told me that none of this ever happened until I caught him in the lie. He has apologized to me repetitively, but now we have no trust. After I found this topic out he then decided to tell me he "forgot" to tell me has has been engaged before and that it was several years ago. Is this man worth trusting?

12

What Guys Said 2

• he's got to gain that trust back. a lot of guys say a lot of things especially when they get caught but now is the time to be cautious. if he proves himself in the next few months then u know he's forreal

• Liars are never trustworthy

What Girls Said 1