My ex deleted me off snapchat? Help?

I dated my ex for 6 months, we had a passionate, loving, caring relationship. We are at our early 20's. Its been a month since we broke up and we had each other on snapchat and uploaded selfies, and hobbies (cooking, working out etc...) activities we used to do together. He was the first to view my snapchat stories. I haven't contacted him, I decided to give him space. 3 days After we broke up he texted me at midnight and I didn't responded. The only time I have contacted him was 2 weeks ago, to ask him for some stuff I have in his house, he told be that he was going to leave me the things in my house (gentleman gesture), This week he texted me friendly, telling me that he has been "busy" and apolozing for not leaving my stuff. On Thursday I uploaded 2 selfies on snapchat and then in a party with my friends having a good time (my intention wasn't to hurt him). When he saw the picture of the party he deleted me. I want him back and I miss him so much, I've been so indifferent that maybe he thinks I moved on and that's why he deleted me? What are your thoughts?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• U messed it up with the changes in behavior. If u really want him, then just call him. He must be in pain and then he saw u partying with other guys at that time. it might have hurted him a lot and he might thought that u don't have the feelings upon him as he do!

What Guys Said 6

• Call him? Tell him? What u got to lose woman? U do nothing u lose him.

• You're right. As a guy, do you think he misses me?

• Yes as a guy i'm sure he miss you a lot. Why would he deleted you? He's trying to forget you. but who knows, y dont u find out?

• Let him go. Move on to the next one.

• He wants to move on

• You are at your 20's.. long way to go. There are better guys out there.

• I know im young, but we had a great connection, same values, same life goals, my family loved him and his family loved me. His friends always told him that they've never seen him so in love.

• Is this your first relationship?

• No, my second. I lasted 1 year and 3 months with my first boyfriend!

• He is done. Just move on.

• He's and ex, move on

What Girls Said 2

• He's an ex, let him go.

• It's hard to move on when you're still attached and seeing their snapchat all the time. I'm sure you're still on good terms but in order for him to properly move on, he had to cut that tie.

• Thank You, but do you think that we still got a chance to get back together?

• Probably but allow there to be some space for now because he seems to have communicated that he needs that.