Girls, have you ever been so mad at an ex that you?

set fire to his dog..assuming he had one

have you ever been this demonic as to do that

reason I ask is cause a girl actually did this..somewhere in PA

that's how the band august burns red. got their name

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I would never do such a thing. And setting fire to a helpless animal is such a cruel and evil thing. He would be right to have broken up with her. She sounds a bit of a case.

I think people can feel some anger when a break up has occurred usually out of hurt, but I believe that if you still love the other person and respect his/her decision than you will let the person go maybe in time become friends or back together again, who knows.

I know as I am friends with my ex and we are good pals. He has had relationships since me, but I never would go out and destroy hurt or harm him in anyway

0|0
    0|0
    • Then you probably didn't love him..when you get heartbroken as she so was..itd be much harder not to want to hurt them because you had your heart broken

• Oh I loved him very deeply. I didn't take it too well after he broke from me. I was deeply hurt and upset, but I would not hurt him or do anything to harm him. It is just something I would not do. He had been part of my life for so long as I was his, so we remained friends.

• Hmm

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• that is so disgusting. I would've had her arrested. That's sad, and cruel. I love animals and that just broke my heart. I would never, ever, do anything of that sort to a guy no matter how angry I was.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats one o the sickest twisted things I've ever heard. rage and hate can make you do insane things but torturing an animal? that crosses so many lines

0|0
    0|0
  • That's awful I would never do that is the dog ok? The most drastic thing I would do is key his car (he LOVES his car) and that's only if he does something unforgivable

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to believe, but I do know a girl who's crazy like that. Not me, I'd never do that. I agree that it's evil and cruel. But I also know some guys who are like that too. Kinda scary actually, what people are capable of doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way, I'm mad at him not his dog, I'd set him on fire(:

I kid, sorta >:]

0|0
    0|0
  • that legitimately makes me want to cry :[ nothing could make me do that.. that is seriously evil and psychotic

0|0
    0|0
  • never! I love animals way too much.. that's just awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was that mad, I wouldn't take it out on the dog. I'd just set fire to him

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!