How do I get over my ex?

How do I get over my ex? I just want to stop wishing he would just call me.

427

Most Helpful Guy

• Watch movies, talk to other people, even chatting with strangers online can help. Work out even harder, and so on.
    You can contact me for some more ideas.
    I am going through the same process, successfully :)

Most Helpful Girl

• watch grace and Frankie on Netflix. Grab a pint of ice cream. grab a blanket. Take the day off work. buy a pizza, And don't share that shit!

What Guys Said 26

• Acceptance will come in time, that it's over and that you either move on or stand still and watch life pass you by. You cannot go backwards in time, only forwards. Keep busy, expect that you'll have ups and down and know that they are normal. Understand that each new day brings you closer to being over this and back to living your life.

• hmmm it's not simple and easy. I know how it feel. just make yourself busy.
    the easiest way is hookup with guys. ( I know that's weird ) well sex decrease depression. or if you do not want hookup then give it time. time will heal everything. tell yourself that there is someone much better for you. and spend more times with friends. eat ice cream.

• There is some truth to the saying to get over your ex get under someone else don't go jump the next guy you see Bones unless that's what you want to do just get yourself occupied with something else or someone else if you're too busy with something or someone you won't have time to think about your ex

• Then stop it. Start to look at yourself. Take care of yourself. Love yourself. Then you can look at others differently.

• go and date someone else.

• Write a list of his bad points, in capital letters, and stare at it every ten minutes.

• give it time, find another hobby, it might not completely go away but keeping yourself busy will help decrease the desire

good luck 👍

• When you start caring about someone else.

• Sometimes, you just can't.

• go out and get yourself a rebound
    once you've got yourself some you'll soon forget about him

• don't

• Hook up with an older guy

• you should engage yourself with other stuff like traveling, art, reading, music, dance this things can divert your mind. or make a strong belive that you don't like him and he is not perfect for you

• This is called love... and girls never forget those thingh (sweet times) very easily...🙃🙃

you can stand under my Umbrella!!!

• takes time, and someone to talk to

• It's simple, date someone else. *submits application complete with references*

• start dating. get set up from gal pals

• get with some1 else

• Make urself as busy
    Don't think about him
    Choose it hobby nd do it work wth it

• go to a kitchen and grab a cucumber

• come meet me

• Get with someone else that appreciates you.

• keep yourself as busy as you can

• Start sleeping around and you will feel better. It helped my ex a lot 😎.

• That made me laugh ha ha

• Geez I never said I was going to sleep around.

• Good girl, i am proud of you 👍.

• Hang out with your friends and try to meet new guys, you don't even have to date them, it will just remind you that there are other great men out there who might be better for you than your ex

• Time ⌚

What Girls Said 3

• block him.
    hang out with friends (best distraction).
    develop a hobby.

• Tell yourself repeatedly that you don't love him, don't care about him, and don't want him

• Extremely hard thing to do... keep yourself busy somehow, meet with friends and family more often.