Saw ex at concert with a new girlfriend after breaking up a month ago?

So I've been waiting for this concert for the past two months. I knew my ex was going to be there because he was one of the promoters. Well background on the breakup: we broke up on July 6. No contact since. He has me on Snap and Twitter. Broke up with him because of the way he treated me after not giving him a BJ. He was pressuring me to have sex (I'm a virgin), personally attacked me, manipulative, and wasn't honest. First boyfriend ever and we dated for 8 months.
I was having a great time during the first half. I decided to go the restroom and when I came out, I felt someone staring at me. He gave me the meanest glare and I glanced at him, and quickly went back to my area. He then PURPOSELY brought his new girlfriend in front of where I was with my friend. I didn't even know until I looked up. Because of this, I quickly moved to a different area. Next thing you know I see his girlfriend looking my way and smiling. Smh, who knows what he told her about me. When the main artist came out, they were again in front and I could see everything. They were grinding, flirting, he looked happy. I couldn't even fully concentrate on the concert. After it ended, I cried in the bathroom. The fact that he moved on after just a month hurts so much. And that fact he purposely tried to intimidate me.
He was the first guy I opened up to since 2011. He knows I'm sensitive and has anxiety. It all makes sense now that he didn't bother fighting for the relationship. The girl is gorgeous as well. I have been crying since and honestly feel like crap. I hate him for doing this to me.
2
2