My ex boyfriend's new girlfriend is coming to my school?

My ex and I have been broken up for going on 6 months. He got a new girlfriend about 2 months ago and I didn't care that much since I never saw them together. I was pretty okay with seeing him when school starts but then I found out his new girlfriend is switching schools and coming to my school. Seeing photos of them already makes my heart ache. So seeing them in action will really get to me. I know they'll break up eventually since both of them are notorious for not being in very long relationships. I guess I need advice for dealing with this and also some more how to get over a break up even though we broke up awhile ago advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is important stuff it is super hard to live.
    Remember what Jasmine did to encaged birds in Aladin Walt Disney (she loved them and she made them free therefor looosing the'chance to'see them'again)

Truly if you love'someone you better to learn to let them be and do what they want.

If u enjoy reading please consider some stuff is not directly related to your situation furtheron.
    (i ll skip frickin long spiritual discussion but give an exemple instead a true one btw)
    My mom doesn't get the point that I hate her more than anything'on earth. U know why? Mostly cuz she prevented me to expand my life and business. You know'why? Mostly because she loved me being near her.

im sure you want to be a mom also...
    Some kids are suicidal... drug users... world backpack travelers. Most parents love them even if most parents are not talented to understand how their kids'want tto be loved.
    but do you realize the emotional'shit (pain) these parents go'through? they mostly can't do'shit about it since kids'do'whatever they want including getting the fuck out and live in streets...

I used to smoke weed massivly for 10years... the most pertinent sentence I got was my GrandFather saying :
    "there are 2 roads in life and you took the wrong one."
    Since others constantly'said'shits about my situation and him had only said around 7 words... it got'to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Focus your attention elsewhere. Get a new hobby, take up a school activity, project or sport, develop a new crush. Whatever you can do to fill your mind with other things. And look at it logically. You broke up for a reason. It wasn't working between you two. He wasn't the right guy for you. There is someone better out there but you won't see him and he definitely won't see you if you're hung up on an ex from SIX MONTHS AGO.

• please consider that folding eyes on the problem might make it rehappen SIX MONTHS LATER.
      Though positivize the sadness is nice for living wealthier (imo that is fucking'important)

• not sure i should answer your'question with truth.
      ill politician the answer.

that life itself was way different than what i was seeing of it while wondering if people loved me for real or they lied , if people were good for real or they lied , and many other questions'about whats real or not.
      living'my sadness to my/its limit reliefed me a lot of a lot of stress and anxiety concerning a lot of stuff at that time.

So I'didnt answer what exactly happend doing so ; but i'm pretty uncommon dude and therefor what I got from it is surely way different then what you would expect to'get.

• I also found that even when shit time occurs (hmmmm pretty much 96% of my life before and since) still I live and can self love myself and build my inner self.

So I guess I discovered some basics to my inner life at that time.
      good cause I used to be suicidal before'that time and i stopped after that. (and shit life got wayyyyy harder so if you like my gibberish then enjoy I did that at 14 when I was sad)

<3

What Guys Said 10

• try not to think about also if he is your ex this dillema shouldn't bother you much mainly because he is a part of your past where as you should be looking for the future. . .

• about it *

• Okay thanks

• it should make his heart burn

• try to avoid them even though you might want to see what he's up to

• whoop her ass

• smack that bitch in the head so she knows who's the boss

• as much as it might suck to see you ex with someone else you have to remember that they are your ex. and not your partner so if you see them together just walk away or learn to deal with it.

• honestly befriend the girlfriend so when they break up you can talk about him with each other

• lol that's my plan when they break up. I'm friends with another one of this exes

• move on, and be nice.. grab a new beau, he has..

• Just relax and in some time it will go away

• Just take care of yourself more and the more beautiful he see on you he will be regret

• I believe these forums require you to speak English sir. . .

• beat her up and claim your boyfriend back

What Girls Said 1

• try to become friends with her I think that that will make it easier

• I don't think she'll want to become friends with me. And from what I know she's not the nicest person and she's fake and sketchy

• oh yeah then it doesn't work 😬