My ex deleted me off snapchat? I miss him?

I dated my ex for 6 months, we had a passionate, loving, caring relationship. We are at our early 20's. Its been a month since we broke up and we had each other on snapchat and uploaded selfies, and hobbies (cooking, working out etc...) activities we used to do together. He was the first to view my snapchat stories. I haven't contacted him, I decided to give him space. 3 days After we broke up he texted me at midnight and I didn't responded. The only time I have contacted him was 2 weeks ago, to ask him for some stuff I have in his house, he told be that he was going to leave me the things in my house (gentleman gesture), This week he texted me friendly, telling me that he has been "busy" and apolozing for not leaving my stuff. On Thursday I uploaded 2 selfies on snapchat and then in a party with my friends having a good time (my intention wasn't to hurt him). When he saw the picture of the party he deleted me. I want him back and I miss him so much, I've been so indifferent that maybe he thinks I moved on and that's why he deleted me? What are your thoughts?

-I feel that if i wouldn't had taken the picture of the party, he wouldn't had erased me. Because he was very attentive of my snapchat stories. Everyday I took many pictures throughout the day and he was the first to see them.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Let me put in a way, you will understand.
    He is fucking ex for a Fucking reason, so please move on and let him live his own life. I didn't understand if you liked him that much, why did you guys breakup in the first place?
    I will say move on and respect the ex commitment and please girls if you like him talk him.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe text his number to see how he's doing. He might need space though. You can't really be good friends after a break up, it takes a while.