How should I tell my boyfriend "look we need to talk"?

My boyfriend has been acting rude, cruel, hateful, bossy, and straight up mean to me anymore. He's never ever acted like this before. It's so bizarre. I'm worried and I'm scared and we need to talk about it. His actions lately are not okay. I'm in love with him but I'm not a woman to take a man treating a woman like dirt..

32

Most Helpful Guy

• well maybe he's going through some painful experience (something that weights on him) that he's not telling you about? that could be the source of such actions...

• I think you're right. I think I might know what it is but it's nothing new which is the confusing part

• well that thing must really worry him, or maybe there's something else? i would go talk to him about all this, personnaly :)

Most Helpful Girl

• 'hey... we need to talk.'

• I did just about 10 mins ago he's asleep now. It's hard tho to pick a time because he's always constantly doing something

• Unfortunately

• hmm.. well, I'd start to wonder if he has enough 'time' for a relationship atm then. Like, do you guys ever do anything together?

What Guys Said 1

• It's gonna be difficult and kinda awkward no matter how you do it... :/

• Yeah.. I know it.. that's why I'm scared but it has to be done. The thing is, he gets mad when I say something and it turns into a fight

• Hopefully it'd motivate him to watch his behaviour, you're supposed to low-key embarrass him, how else would he learn?

• Haha that's true...

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him by fucking his best friend

• Lmao I done that with my ex boyfriend year ago but I've matured since then hahaha

• Something's already wrong if you're scared of him. Seek help!

• That's not what I meant when I say I'm scared. Not scared of him scared for him because of the circumstance I know going on