I made my first love hate me?

I fucked up so hard on my first love/crush. She thinks I'm a crazy weirdo... I went crazy and did a lot of stupid shit. But she already left for the states (i'm in canada) Also we blocked each other? My heart feels like I'm in hell and every girl I look at I only see her? Have I gone mad? I feel even worse than shit... every day every minute every second I think of her...

12

What Girls Said 1

• get over it. try to get over it. past is past. just learn from your mistakes. you'll find someone else.

move on.

What Guys Said 2

• same situation mate, my girlfriend was so fit and everything, popular girl loads of people wanted her.. Did some stupid shit, and everyone's spreads it around and stirs it, it's been 4 months and whatever, and after no contact she told me yesterday she thought she moved on but she hasn't at all but is trying to

• Literally the exact same situation here.

Focus on self-improvement right new.

• I fucked up so hard. She was a extremely popular girl that a lot of guys wanted... and thus, I have a lot of bad rumors now.. like 100 people gossiping about me. I alrdy feel like hell, and now i feel worse...

• Ignore her for a while and brush off people who insult you,