Ex had sex with her rebound. Should I take her back after they broke up?

I broke up with my ex of 2 years due to some misunderstanding. She dated a new guy few months later. Then after almost a year now, she broke up with that rebound guy and I tried to connect back with her. We have kind of in a friend/relationship that kind of situation, I guess that is considered as "complicated"? But anyway, I found out she had sex with that rebound guy as well. This hurts a lot because she lost her virginity to me, so this bothers me. How do I cope with it? Anyone has this situation?

23

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a new chick. Most of the time, getting back with your ex is a terrible idea. Ya broke up for a reason.

What Girls Said 1

• Go find a new woman dude. You'll be happy you did.

• but we still have feeling for each other. it was a misunderstanding, and she found a new guy merely because she can't forget me so she distracted herself with someone else.

What Guys Said 2

• why put on the same shity underware?

• why?

• dude, you broke up, she screwed another dude. walk away with your dignity and pride and find a better one.

• it is not that simple... because although it was a misunderstanding, i was the one who caused the broke up and caused her pain.

• Nah man go get a new girl. Trust me.

• why?

• Because there's other girls out there that will treat you better and make you happy.
      Once a relationship is over don't go back, move on because if you get back together you'll fight again break up again.