How to get over a fuck boy?

I've been involved with this guy for several months but most of the things we did were just sex. I decided to end everything about 3 months ago but somehow I couldnt get over it. I thought it'd only take me several weeks but I still can't erase him out of my mind now. I deleted his number but it went into my subconscious, I can't help it but keep on remembering it. I unfriended him on all social media but can't help searching it over again. I tried to hang out more but every time I'm alone, I can't help thinking about him. What should I do? I desperately need help now

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a new guy. If that is not an option, make yourself busy - a new sport, hobby, whatever that will keep you busy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are emotionally attached. I don't know why women are still mind blown about the fact that they get attached to men they fuck with. But anyway, shit happens. You did the absolute right thing by ending it. You need to give it TIME. Emotional attachment can and will take months to go away. There is no magic recipe to move on but time and to keep yourself busy and to stay away. Remind yourself that he is not everything. He is one mere human being among billions. His opinion and actions does not reflect anything about you and you can and will find someone new again. You are young. A lot of exciting things are yet to come. Look forward, not backwards x

What Guys Said 3

• You need time. Meanwhile keep busy

• You did a good thing by lefting him. Now, try to make acquaintances and friends. You should do an activity. For exemple if you do some sport, go to a club and meet people.

Sorry for my bad English, I am french

• Find another 😂

What Girls Said 1

• Let his two best friends run a train on you