Is it possible for a girl you dated who broke up with you to come back a couple years later and give it another try?

We dated for about 5 months. She broke up with because she didn't think I was into her, because I didn't feel comfortable having sex with her in a car. I believe she hasn't dated anyone since me. I haven't talked to her for quite a few months.

12

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think so. Maybe that's how it's meant, maybe it's your destiny. I think that you'll find someone else. Because breaking up only because of sex... Boyyy... You're worth even more

• She said she was embarrassed, when I wasn't in the mood to have sex with her in my car, but I was just uncomfortable. I think it made her feel ugly unfortunately.

• She needs to know that not everything will always be as she wants. Were you discussing this situation?

• Yeah and at first she said she wasn't mad about it and just wants to forget about it and be friends. I try that but every time she would see me at the gym she would avoid me. Then I confronted her about it and she got mad and start getting angry and saying things like she was never into me and had to drink to be with me and we never had any chemistry and said I couldn't get it up and also unfriended me but not block me, Then at the end of the convo was apologetic and ask her to give me another chance and said the convo was weird and couldn't answer me and I haven't heard from her since.

What Guys Said 2

• It's possible. It depends on the girl. Sometimes they come back and sometimes they don't.

• Have you heard of girls forgiving guys years later and realizing it was a big misunderstanding

• That sometimes happen it can be possible. It depends on the girl though.

• Fuck no ! Unless she has sex with me anytime and anywhere I want it.