My boyfriend of four months is cheating?

So I've been with him for four months. He used to go crazy when we had a fight, used to say that he loves me a lot, used to do whatever to make me fall for him. The last month though, i fell and gave in to his continuous request for sex. 2 days ago i felt that there is someone else (i don't know why) to know yesterday by mistake that he is with a girl for four years now and he's been lying to me all this period. When i asked him he said yes. He confessed he love her yet he said that i mean a lot to him. I am totally destroyed. What shall i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave. He's not worth it. Be grateful that you only wasted 4 months on him and take this as a learning opportunity. Wish you the best ✌🏻

What Guys Said 3

• Break up, easy as that !

• stop his ass. tell the other

• if you ask a boy what's your position in his life is he would call something I don't want you to tell.
    Just dump him.
    his girl before you is coming back to him again and again means she won't go from him now.

you should not waste your life by being with him now.

if I knew my girl has a boy before me and she's still sleeping with him.
    i would dump her ass in Amazon so she can die with his boy. what's wrong with you people when he's doing like that there's no question to ask what should you do.
    anw none of my business just giving an opinion related to your life.

What Girls Said 2

• Dump his cheating ass.

• I should like go to that girl and tell her about your relationship with him. Then he doesn't get anyone to date and you get the last laugh

• He cheated on her twice before and she knew and she got back yo him

• confirm that it's the third time now and tell how a guy wouldn't cheat if he truly loved you. How she, just like you, deserves better. How that guy doesn't deserve none of you and that there's plenty better men around