How do I get over someone I'm attached too?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's not exactly a short cut, or method, or an 'easy way'.

All it takes is time off from seeing that person and going back to the memories etc.

There are however coping mechanisms that can ease your pain. Such as finding new hobbies, going out with friends, surrounding yourself with friendly people, do productive stuff etc.

Don't focus on actually TRYING to get over them. Focus rather on finding your new life and moving on. Look for another guy lmao.

Most Helpful Girl

• You either cut off all contact
    view him differently
    or just have self control

What Guys Said 5

• First you find a logical reason why you should get over them. Then you cut them off COMPLETELY from you. Then you try to find something else to occupy your mind. A distraction of some sort.

Unless you do that all, you're gonna suffer and it may bring satisfaction to someone.

• In your case cut him and everything about him out of your life I'm doing this with my ex and it's working.

• Don't talk to the person. You see them often?

• No but we talk everyday

• Thank you

• You're welcome

Good Luck

• jam him somewhere and say this in a very cold blood with serious eyes looking: "I'm going to kill you if you don't help me to get you out of my life". Then push him and leave.

• I'm being serious

• I swear I am too lol that's what i would do if i were your place. I'm just a guy who tries innovative ways to solve problems and i take risks too lol

• Just be straight forward to him or her

What Girls Said 1