Why do guys say they aren't ready to commit?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of the cost benefit analysis...70% of people 18-35 are unmarried. 85-90 percent of marriages fail, not the 50% they lie to to about. Even at 50% this is fianancial and emotional suicide for males as the divorce courts are In favour of women.
    Most intelligent millenial men have swallowed the "Red Pill" and went MGTOW In response to feminism. Fortunately there are beta male simps left that will do what they are told, and are happy to serve.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they aren't ready to commit maybe?

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• It's plain English, I'm afraid. Those guys literally aren't ready to commit to one person, in any real way. Translation: I like you, but I'm not your husband. Gimme the booty, don't gimme the responsibilities.

Ignore them, unless you are also just looking for fun. If you want to get serious, I'm afraid you will typically have to go out with a much older man than the 18-24 crowd. Not always, just most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely because they are trying to sleep around

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they aren't ready? They don't want to take responsibility? They are lazy? They are short of resources? Maybe even scared of serious things?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know could be many things like work, family needs, educational needs, health problems, or maybe they're just not ready to take a step further because they don't feel that strong of a chemistry

1|0
    0|0
  • It's because they are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're not, or at least not this specific woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, he has a reason

0|0
    0|0
  • why do girls say they aren't ready for sex? its all about feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • some guys think commitmence is a hassle, so maybe they're avoiding it

0|0
    0|0
  • cuz they just wanna party and have random sex their not tryna be tied down to one girl

0|0
    0|0
  • because we are somehow afraid. voila.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because some of us aren't ready to settle down and become a one-lady man

0|0
    0|0
  • because they're not ready to commit

0|0
    0|0
  • they say that because you haven't given them a good reason to be in a relationship with you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe they just aren't where they would like to be at that point in life to want to settle down just yet. Either they want to have more job or financial stability, or want to meet other girls without getting too serious.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;