Could my ex have genuine feelings? Want to get back together? Or playing games?

We broke up last April but ever since he's kept in touch. Recently he's been trying to find out if I'm single & we met up on Saturday for a drink and then next day went to the park.

He was saying that he can't believe in single & was trying to find out about me dating anyone. He said he hasn't slept with another girl since me & we slept together in November. I said I had been with someone else, & said it hurts a bit to hear that.

When someone asked if I was his girlfriend I heard him say yes. On sat night said he wants to see me again. He said he sometimes wonders why we broke up.

He kissed me on the lips goodbye on Sunday. At his flat he kept holding my hand. He isn't the kind of guy that gets into relationships lightly. He likes his own space. I am the closest person to him.

I haven't heard from him since, but we are supposed to see a film next week. Could he want to get back together?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Playing games.

• Why do you think that? Just want opinions. Thanks