Ladies, I was wondering, do you miss your ex sometimes?

I'm really curious, girls. If you were the one who broke up with your ex boyfriend, and after a couple of months, do you miss him?

or how long does it take you to miss them? say first couple of weeks after the break up, he keeps texting or visiting or chase you back and pushed you a little further away...do you still miss him after like 2months or more?

i meant after those weeks, and then from there to couple of months, he doesn't contact you anymore.

70

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm, I would miss a little bit, about the things we did. But, generally no, because I broke up with him for a reason, and that was enough for me to know he wasn't the right one, and enough of a reason for me to leave him. So, usually, no, I don't miss him. (But, my exes are my friends, I really love them as a person, just not as a boyfriend anymore)

What Girls Said 6

• I miss just the simple things but other than that I realize that we broke up for a reason and I remember that were over it

• Nope I never did because there are reasons we brooked up and I can't forget what he did to me that was so bad.

• yeah everyday

• depends on what happened usually if thry do miss you itll be till they get a new bf

• Oh yes, if there was friendship there and the little things that made him special in my life. I would deffo miss him after two or more months. But all relationships are different as are people, so would depend on how well we had gotten on.

• Nope. Never have with any of my exs but that was because I wasn't serious with them. If I was, than yes, I would more than likely be missing him.

What Guys Said 0