How to use social media to get back at an ex who broke up with you?

Like posts on instagram, snapchat etc that'll make them go "aw I'm an idiot" Without being too obvious that you're playing games.

Ignoring all comments not directly related to answering the question and saying "That's dumb blah blah"

Just get on my level and help a sister out.

What would make you jealous to see your ex post?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't. The only way to get back at an ex is by getting over them and enjoying the your life without them. If they broke up with you, they're not into you anymore, and you can't really do anything about it. Trust me, I speak from experience.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, if you want to post pictures out having fun, go for it! Just don't put anything pathetic/embarrassing you won't want to see again!

What Guys Said 2

• you with another guy.

• A selfie of you with a... in your mouth :)

What Girls Said 1

• there's no need to get back at anyone if they are smart enough they will figure out they messed up. be an adult about the situation. yes you are hurt but better than having someone stay with you and cheat behind your back