Help! I don't know if I should stay or go... been with him for almost 4 years. He has career, negativity, and insecurity problems?

Been with him for almost 4 years. He hates his job & basically wants to move across the country in search of a job as a cop. He doesn't even know if he will like to do it he just wants to. (Grass is greener?) If I went, Id lose my career here my apprenticeship & seeing my family. He said that I could be a stay at home mom & have kids and a small farm & I dont want to. He is an only child so I think he is used to getting everything overnight. He has done well for himself but always complains about his job & gets really mean. He always wants my opinion but when I give it he just shoots it down & then gets mad when I stop giving my opinion. He also gets extremely jealous like won't let me go out & get a drink a bar, gets really mad when I post pictures of myself online (they are fitness photos) he even took me home early on my bday and wouldn't bring me out for drinks & dancing with him & some of his friends. I don't wear many revealing clothes but if I did he wouldn't be impressed. Also If there is a family bday or event, I don't tell him because he gets super mad that he has to go. We have a house, vehicles & 2 dogs together so it seems really hard to leave. He gets really angry over little things like if the house isn't clean or if I ask him to help with the dishes. I get he does work a very laborous job & he is tired when he comes home on the weekends. (He is only home 1 1/2 days a week because he works out of state) I've heard that men and women turn into their parents & I've seen traits with his father that I don't really like. I've been fighting these feelings of leaving for awhile but I can't bring myself to do it whenever we are arguing about it. I can picture myself with him but then some days I can't. I don't know if this relationship is worth fighting for or if it has slowly died out. I feel like the bad person but it is physically & mentally exhausting & really stresses me out. Worried that he is the one & also that he isn't the one and I'm enternally unhappy.
3
2