Touchy Topic, Reasons for living?

Not saying I am in anyway suicidal. Simply curious as to what keeps people going when they're down, mainly cause my reason is strange yet comical.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• When my life gets tough, I just think of how my dog & family depend on me, how I'd hate to hurt my friends, and all of the good I have yet to accomplish in this world if I weren't around.

PS I wanna hear your reason!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just something you have to do. That's it. That's life. Make a purpose for yourself and set up many goals. Whenever you feel bad or terrible, just push on throw. Suffer in silence is the popular expression

What Girls Said 2

• family, optimism, food, soft blankets, television, sunshine, cats, music.. but mostly because it seems like a lot of work to not keep living.

• No reasons for me, i'm just doing my time and hope it will come soon

What Guys Said 3

• food, family, love, gta 6😂😂
    no but seriously, for is family

• My reason for living is happiness. Many people say that money cannot buy happiness, and I totally agree. There are many millionaires in this world who expected money to bring them happiness, and yet feel empty inside when they've achieved it. I have complete faith that I have the ability to improve my own life bit by bit, so even if I'm feeling down I know that it's going to get better. For me, a very big source of happiness is love. Sounds cheesy, but it's what brings me the most joy.

• I have none