who do men cheat on there wife's

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this english? Who do men cheat on their wives?

You mean who is the woman he's cheating with?
    Or where do they find one to cheat with?
    Or is it 'why do they cheat'?

What's your real question?

• yes thank you for the autocorrection. sometime people make mistakes

• Sure likely to have something to do with it. Are you having regular and satisfying sex with him?
      Did you lose his priority with you? Now the baby is more important?
      If you place children in front of the marriage it is likely to kill the marriage. The couple and the relationship has to remain the priority. I'm not saying you neglect your child, no not at all, but if you place your marriage and your man down your ladder of importance he'll wander off. I promise.

• okay thank you

What Guys Said 8

• as Dr. Laura said to a woman who's marriage was on the rocks "when was the last time you flashed him you boobs?" you nee to keep doing the same thing during your marriage as when you where dating.

• we just had a baby an since she has been born he has been hiding his phone and not sleeping at night in bed with me. we have sex but that's the only time he touches me or is near me. I don't know what to do

• Probably the same reasons women cheat on husbands.

• well I've never cheated on him so I'm lost

• Not everybody does it but the reasons are probably the same. Maybe having problems and looking for an escape, not getting any attention at home, falling for somebody else or just weak and couldn't resist the attention of somebody else.

• Both men and women cheat.

• when he'll not so much happy with you
    or you can't be able to make happy your husband then he'll try to cheat on you

• well how do I shut it down before it gets to were they actually have sex

• try to make him happy when he is with
      always smile
      make him laugh
      try not to fight or excuse
      do whatever he loves
      join gym
      if he want a zero figure girl

• as wife dont satisfy them

• You mean why do mean cheat?

• It depends on the situation. If your husband cheated on you... I'm really sorry :( But there's a multitude of different possibilities. Maybe he just didn't feel satisfied or started to like someone else. Either way, what he did was wrong.

• #1 Sexually deprived