Would you try to find new love if your husband or wifes die?

I know an old man. He is this year 53 years old. He married his wife when he was 18 years old, he were together with her since both were 13 years old. At age of 31 his wife died because of cancer (dont know what cancer, im not an expert). In the last 22 years he haven't dated anyone and was never interested in another women. He is still wearing his ring and he loves his wife over everything in his life and he dont want to ever love another women in his life. He continues taking care of his children and other family members until he dies.

I find it incredibly sad and i hate it that his wife had to die. There are so many trashy humans so why had a good person to die?
I find their love incredible, for me this is true love. Nowadays relationships and marriages are so easily replacable. I've read on the internet about a 35 year old woman who was married for 16 years but her husband died in a car accident. This woman remarried 6 months later, she is now 41 and her first husband is completly dead, she was asked when it was the last time she visited his grave and her answer was "4 years ago or so" and then she was asked how many times she thinks about her first husband she said "at the beginning a lot but after some months rarely". Now isn't this true love?

I hope i will never marry a person like the 41 year women.

I personally won't want to marry ever again, if my marriage was happy then i dont want to have another wife.!

How do you think aboug these both people?
What would you do?
0
2