Would you leave your husband if you found this on his web search history: " How to get a girl's number?/ How to hook up with a girl?"?

Bearing in mind that I have found out about an affair two years ago right after giving birth to my second child.
And bearing in mind this search dates back to a week I travelled with my girlfriends.
Would you consider such searches as indicators of anything serious?

148

Most Helpful Guy

• I would consider it a problem, yes, and something that he needed to be confronted with and needed to explain. It's a definite red flag and when considered on top of an already established past affair it could be one red flag too many.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is him starting to already cheat or at least has it on his mind. It is definitely huge red flag. Considering he cheated already and he is already back at trying it again tells me you need to get out now. This is toxic and messed up. He has no respect for you and your kids. If he loved you and your kids, he wouldn't be screwing up like this again.

• I'm sure he loves the kids. Just not so sure anymore if I mean anything to him. I don't even give a sh*** what he feels about me at this point. I am so mad at myself for having tried to forgive him in the first place.

• Thanks for your input. That's very empowering!

• My pleasure <3 Sending you much much strength and courage.

What Guys Said 7

• With the past affair in mind and the fact that the searches were from when you were out of town, 100% yes unfortunately. Talk to the asshole and let him explain. If he doesn't have an explanation that is acceptable (99.9% he won't) then you should move on. You should respect yourself because he sure as hell doesn't.

• you need to sit down and have a chat with him, but first you need to work out what you want to get out of the relationship, if you want him to stay and you can handle that he has cheated and most likely cheated again then fine thats your decission but you need to have a stance from where to start and what you want to happen before you speak with him

• He's a cheater. He'll most likely keep doing it so it's your choice

• yes I would

• Yes, it is definitely a problem.

• no, but punish him for sure

• yes u HV to leave it husband

What Girls Said 13

• I do not think he could ever come up with a reason for this search history. personally, I would not have let it get this far. I would have left after the first affair.

• I don't think I will confront him. He would just blame me for looking into his phone and somehow will turn tables and make it all seem my fault.

• In which case, it is time to leave. Do you really want a lifetime of cheating and worrying? You deserve better than that. You do NOT have to give a reason. That should be obvious to him after the first affair.

• If he has a history of cheating then I'd assume it was something serious...

• Yes. Espesh considering it was the week u were away. At the least he was planning on going out and flirting with other women. I'd keep a close eye on him in future that's for sure. And make a point if saying 'honey, if u ever cheat on me again I am leaving. Just so you know'.

• Personally I wouldn't have been with him after the first affair. Period.

• It is not always that easy to walk away from a marriage especially when you have two girls under 5, and the whole society is guilt shaming you into accepting this and dealing with it 😢

• @juicyjessie I've been wracking my brains trying to think of a suitable reply, and you have done it beautifully for the both of us. Thank You.

• Thanks ladies for the honest opinions! I much appreciate it.

• to be honest, i would.

• if he has cheated before, why would he need to Google ways for hooking up with girls? does this mean that his old methods are not working or he is updating his cheating techniques? my point is: It is not acceptable nor okay on any level.

• I would ask him first why he searched such a thing

• You need to have a serious conversation with him. Maybe there's nothing to worry about, but I totally understand your concern, because he broke your trust once.

• I would definitely have a talk with him and divorce would be on my mind.

• Talk to him first maybe? but yes if he cheated at such a significant time before i wouldn't trust this at all

• Yeah I would think there is more to it then just a harmless search especially if you weren't around that week.

If it were me I would definatly confront them about it but I would also not believe what ever stupid reason they tried to come up with :-(.

• Are you sure this is a recent search?

• He's wanting to cheat, I'd leave now rather than being left for a mug again