Relationship /marriage problems?

does he have someone else or has he lost interest in me? we used to talk 24/7 about everything. spend a lot of time together. but now he goes hours and even a day or two with not really saying anything to me. always on his phone or sleeping when we're together... what is happening

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It happened to me , we used to talk everyday and suddenly he stopped talking and when I send him a message he respond with only emoji , i though he is playing hard to get but now it's clearly he's not interested
    .
    You can talk to him ask him what's wrong
    Maybe he is busy or maybe he is not interested, you will know when he talk to you

• I ask him what's up but he says nothing he says I'll change I be there but nothing. how can one day were in love getting married and then months later it be lime this

• we're are married we have been best friends for 7 years now... we talk about everything but now nothing.. I will try to talk to him again.

• Oh I am sorry I thought you too are going to marry ,, maybe you said something that upset him or maybe he is sad about something else
      I hope things go well with you :)