How to stop feeling lonely?

i just broke up with a girl, and feel this emptyness inside me , and i want to know what to do to get out of that

35

Most Helpful Girl

• Missing someone is so painful. It's natural to feel lonely after a breakup , because you feel a sense of loss. You feel lost without them

Time doesn't help you move on , it's what you do with your time that heals your pain , and helps you to move on. That's why it is important to keep busy , and your mind active. Spend time with friends or family. Try a new hobby or workout. Anything that will keep your mind preoccupied. Gradually you will adapt to her not being part of your life. Keeping busy is the key though

Most Helpful Guy

• Only one solution dude... GUYS NIGHT!! Hang with your bros! Except in my case, I no longer have any bros, so just keep yourself busy I guess

What Girls Said 2

• Music always helps!!! Try to stop thinking about it and focus on things you love to do alone to improve yourself and your soul. Just take a walk, think about the things you and her have been through. But try to think positevely. If it's worth creating more memories with her, if you feel like this can't be the end for you then you should try to figure out a way to get her back.. You want to fill the emptiness you have inside or just move on with your life?

• i will just probably move on with my life , i gave her too many chances , she didn't do anything

• I believe it's all about finding someone who wants to get to know what's inside you , who you really are. Someone who will not walk away when they get bored, who gives real effort to discover your personaliy. İt's never boring to get deep in someone else's world. Okay I'm starting to get really out of the topic but I know you will find the right person!!! Because you seem to want love and that's the fırst and most important thing you need!

• yeah ur right , its all about that, you give ur 100% and you want the other to do the same, i think i will be more careful about finding a girl next time

• Time is key. Do you regret breaking up with her? How long were you together? Depends on many factors. What caused you to break up with her?

• i broke up with her , bucause she wasn't giving any interest at all in our relationship

What Guys Said 4

• Hangout with friends; find new hobbies

• best thing to do would be to find an interest outside of yourself, a purpose, take some time to yourself first to recover, then work towards becoming even stronger.

• get a new girlfriend.

• same here.