Should I tell my ex's new girl that he is texting me behind her back?

My ex has been texting me a lot recently but he is currently with another girl, who tbh doesn't seem his type in any way shape or form either.
Anyway should I tell her? As I feel really bad this is happening and he is out of order for doing all of this.

52

Most Helpful Guy

• if he's flirting with you then yes you should tell her because it is wrong, but if he's just saying hi then it's not her business who he has a conversation with

Most Helpful Girl

• I would, she deserves to know he's not being entirely faithful to her.

What Guys Said 1

• If you feel bad about texting him behind her back, then either stop texting him or tell him that he needs get along more with his girlfriend

What Girls Said 4

• Well tbh that's what my ex did. He was texting me and telling me he loves me still and all that back in high school but all those don't even matter to me anymore and I'm glad I didn't do such things

• Texting you about what? Is it flirting or normal conversation?

• no he might wanna be friends. but if he starts cheating on her or stuff like that then tell her

• Hmm I mean if he's not flirting and just chatting in a friendly way I don't think it's a problem? But if he's flirting then I'd definitely let her know