I feel like I don't even have a girlfriend?

It's like if I why were just a friend or some one else...

• Should I break up?
    60%(3)54%(7)Vote50%(4)
  • Should I give it some time?
    40%(2)46%(6)Vote50%(4)

Most Helpful Guy

• How long did you have a crush on this girl before getting in a relationship? Or how long did you like her before making it official? I get the impression it was mostly hormones and at this point, now that they've worn off you have next to nothing keeping the relationship together =/ At this point it's a matter of whether you like her enough to actively try and make it a good relationship, or not. For future reference, if you think you might be interested in a girl, start by being friends and see if you really like her or not before getting in a relationship and letting hormones take over. The hormone overload that makes you fall head over heals for a person lasts for about a year give or take a couple months. Make sure you don't get too close too quickly and you'll do a lot better in the long run. :)

• Well I've had a crush on her for like a couple of months. We've been friends for like 1 or 2 years. We actually talked it out. And she said she'll try to give me attention...

• My pleasure man, happy to help however I can. Thank for the mho by the way.

• No prob!

What Girls Said 2

• Break up.

• Just break up then

What Guys Said 1

• if it's a new relationship (less than 6 months to a year), then give it time. if it's a relationship that's been going on for a year or more, then break up because it's not worth it then