Girlfriend not really talking to me anymore?

we have been dating for a little over a month. she used to text me constantly and want to hangout but now if I text her ill be lucky to get a response back in a hour and anytime I ask if she wants to hangout she gives me a excuse we haven't hung out in 2 weeks. and she's talking to another guy she met on the internet but he doesn't even live in the same state as us? but she seems to be talking to him more than she talks to me she even posted a conversation they had on her blog knowing I follow it. When we first started going out she was telling other dudes she loves them, one guy even said he would kill me and she told him she loved him. she doesn't even tell me she loves me. when I asked her about it she got mad and said she didn't want a boyfriend and I wasn't mean about it I just ask if she like me or not since she was talking to all these other guys and she even posted pics of her in her underwear she didn't even show me the pics not that I wanted to see them but if I'm her "boyfriend" why is she showing other guys that and not me? so she said she didn't want a boyfriend and I was like thank you for telling me instead of leading me on. she never removed our relationship status on FB though and she kept texting me even though we broke up and then a week later she randomly texted me at night and said she missed me and she didn't know why she wanted a break or this and that, so we got back together but she's still talking to that other guy. I really am just confused if she likes me so much whys she talking to other guys and doesn't talk to me or want to hangout? (but when we do text its not about anything its kinda inside joke and when I do try to actually talk to her she doesn't talk) ( she is really shy though like really bad)
Girlfriend not really talking to me anymore?
Add Opinion