How do you fix a broken heart?

1145

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly it's important to understand what went wrong. Breakups damage ego and our self-image. We open up and give our all to that special someone and naturally it will hurt when everything we have to offer, everything we are, simply isn't enough. It's important to remember that we're not that bad or that they're not that great, you wouldn't have been with each other for X period of time if that was the case. They have had to love you or appreciate you at some level if they've committed to you; you are indeed good the way you are, you just weren't their cup of tea good.

Secondly learn to love and appreciate yourself more than that other person. Devote yourself something (s), find your mission in life, become someone you'd protect as much as you're willing to protect that significant other.

No matter how you look at it it's not easy, and it's not supposed to be. Just remember that along all of the bad sides you were indeed able to experience all the good sides as well. Life is an endless circle of good and bad times, so if you're currently going through bad times have faith that good times are coming your way. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Giiiirl, you are fucking 15!
    World is yours, please.
    Don't stop on one guy who was not worth it.
    Take ice cream, watch "Bridget Jones", and move on