Could you marry some one who got angry and gave you the ring back 4 times in 6 mis of being engaged?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck no! If he doesn't want to get married to me then he can keep the ring. He can find somebody else and so could I. I don't have time for that drama, I don't care how much I love the guy. Drop the person and end it. Get out of this deal while you still can! That person is already abusive and will be like this WHEN you are married to them. Then you're at even greater risk for divorce over something you could have avoided had you not married them at all.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't. It sounds like the relationship has serious issues, or the breakee has serious anger issues and jumps to break things off quickly because of it.

• Definitely let her go obviously you deserve better.

• She's obviously not the one
    Sounds like she can't make up her mind

• yes I absolutely could depending on what they got angry about

What Guys Said 3

• No they sound way to neurotic.

• hello no, that pepsn is more likely to be more controlling then before avoid!!

• yes.