Pissed off girlfriend needs a "break" what's that mean?

the hell is a break...

123

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically it's like a "temporary" breakup where you both take time to decide if the relationship is worth continuing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Break + up = Breakup
    So a break is either short for a breakup, or an almost breakup.

It means they are seriously debating if they want to be in a relationship with you and it could go either way. It means they aren't sure of it's worth it. It means giving a little distance, so the emotions (both good and bad) don't overwhelm them so they can really decide if they want to continue or not.

From what I've seen, it means a breakup more often than not. Sometimes it works out.

What Girls Said 11

• She wants some space from you.

• She wants to put you on standby so she can sleep with other guys and/or see if you'll sleep with other chicks. Then feel justified in bitching you out for having enjoyed your liberty.

• She needs to give you time to sleep with other people.

• It means she will look for some other guys and if she can't find any better she will come back to you

• it means that she is allowed to take fresh sausage but you are not. until she decides that she can't do better. if/when she comes crawling back, know for certain that she's been fucking someone else.

• She's probably thinking with her emotions. Chances are she'll change her mind when she feels better. That. Or her way of saying "break" is wanting to break up, but isn't fully sure.

• Definitely exploring options.

• I guess time to think it could mean something different, I know I don't believe in them

• it means that you are free to sleep with others girls, but my advice is not to do so straight away (see Ross and Rachel from Friends)

• How can you be pissed when men have no feelings?

Just kidding 🤡

• she needs her space

What Guys Said 2

• You'll convince yourselves otherwise, but really It means you ain't gonna have a girlfriend much longer unless some shit changes.

• She wants to break up with you temporarily