My heart is crushed :( ?

I confessed that I have feeling for a guy I know and I thought he felt the same way because he gave me lots of signs and seemed to really care about me. But it turns out that he just a few days before me saying this to him met someone who he instantly fell for and now Im crushed. Has this ever happened to anyone before if so what do you do?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it is a terrible feeling, I understand perfectly.

Maybe the only way to get over it quickly is to meet other nice guys, ideally they are very attractive.

When it happened to me, I stopped following that person on facebook. That helped a lot.

Good Luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel the exact same thing happened to me. What I did is tried to not be around him so I can move on. My friends were there for me and I kept myself busy so I don't over think.

What Guys Said 2

• i admire your bravery, i don't find it easy to confess to a girl that i like her, so I'd be proud that you were courageous enough to do so. sometimes it won't work out like this time, but other times it could lead to something special. keep trying.

• I found new girl after that.. easy

What Girls Said 1

• It sucks but at the same time if you wouldn't have told him he wouldn't have ever known and you gave it a shot. I know how it feels I had the same thing happen to me and it was the worst. I'd definitely just try to make the best of the situation because you'll find someone, everything happens for a reason in the end so maybe he just wasn't the one like you thought he was. Don't give up keep trying. I definitely wouldn't regret telling him either