Adjust to being alone?

Now, I've just gotten out a relationship that I was in for 4 years and I'm having trouble adjusting to the single life (being comfortable with being alone). I haven't been single in so long that I'm not sure what to even do. I don't know how people handle and it could use some advice on how to deal with it (and not drive my friends crazy by trying to hang out all the time or by trying to quickly get in another relationship) Any help would be great.

10

What Girls Said 1

• You should try and discover yourself, like do things you've always wanted to do that you couldn't do because you where in a relationship, go out and about and discover new places (like going to the beach or a forest or somewhere you've never been) and think about what you want in life and do things that are fun like painting or hiking or swimming... I don't know but that's what I've done in the past.

What Guys Said 0