How do you let go of someone?

I really had thought I loved this person but I apparently they didn't love me the same its been like two months and were still friends, how can I just let go of them and stop thinking of them in that way only as a friend? the pathetic thing is we've never been more than friends? but I still felt something?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm simple. Under 18? Yes. You don't know what love is! Lust is what you have. Stop thinking about him :) entertain yourself with other things. Yes a simple hi or bye is fine but don't put yourself in a position where you have to look at him or talk to him for such a long time that everything around you is ignored including what he is saying. That's when you think about him more and what could of happened and ask the silly little questions like "why not", "maybe someday it can happen?". Don't fool yourself into being that girl who obsesses over a guy she will never have. Just keep yourself busy.

What Guys Said 1

• I might be a guy but I have the same problem, I'm too much of a chicken sh*t to tell her how I feel about her, I think that the thought of rejection is holding me back but

I can't stop thinking about her, she is constantely on my mind.

I think the difference between you and me is that you know how he feels but on my side I have no clue how she feels about me.

What Girls Said 1

• i totally kno what you mean I am in the same position. but I really don't kno how to either. this question will help me too.