I don't understand?

I don't understand...............................?

814

Most Helpful Guy

• Been a victim but that made me much stronger than before. I'm grateful it happened.
    It's usually because of selfishness that they never care about your feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• If they intentionally set out to destroy someone emotionally, then they obviously have a personality disorder. People with healthy stable minds don't go out of their way to deliberately hurt people

Everyone gets hurt in life. It's inevitable. Everyone hurts someone too. We can't go through life without being hurt or hurting others.

The important thing is to be strong enough not to allow the pain to define you in a negative way. It allows the person to hurt you to have control over your emotions and future happiness.

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah I hear you girl

• As my good friend @BellePepper would say see a therapist

• You're always welcome to come by and chat

• It is a necessary evil.

• It makes them feel powerful. almost playing god in a sense, having control over someone's life or destroying it. once someone is emotionally destroyed it most likely leaves someone open to manipulation.

• Because they're not like you they enjoy it it's fun to them.

• they don't care

• suck it up buttercup.
    the real world is gonna run your niave ass over..
    newer, softer.
    newer, softer.

• because they are using others like a tissue paper.

so don't expect anything from anyone.

• you've probably done it before

• I don't understand why they are not allowed.. I mean they are they

• they Need it to Feel better or to compensate other big problems

• I am so self destructive and I hate myself when I put something like that onto my girlfriend

• you must be honest too to her.. so she knows.. you are there to not to leave her

• I love her so much and I tell her every chance I get, she is so amazing and I couldn't live without her

• just always tell her you love her and want her.. does not matter she is far... try to go and meet her.

• I hate many and one day they will all pay for downgrading me.

• Get a counselor to help you overcome this

• you can't overcome when you are stalked everywhere you go.. every person you know. including your family who does not care about you

• this is india. no one cares how much emotionally you are being destroyed

• Ok.. i thought you were American.
      I hope your life gets easier and joyful 👍

What Girls Said 7