Have you ever dumped or been dumped for another person?

Have you ever dumped or been dumped for another person??

187

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dumped and been dumped

Most Helpful Girl

• No... since I've never been in one, but I can totally relate in terms of my older sister. She drowned herself in tears for a couple a weeks, lost her appetite, her grades went downhill and overall was just an emotional mess. A pep talk, rocky road ice cream and chick flick was definitely in order. I didn't ask why they ended (respecting her privacy) and I didn't know the guy enough to assume if he was a jerk or wanting a break from all relationships in general. Maybe they lost the no longer existent spark? I told her no guy out there was worth the hassle of losing so much tears and sleepless nights over. He's just that... a guy and there's over million out there to treat you like the queen you are. Suffice to say it didn't work, so I'm guessing he was a Channing Tatum look-a-like or just good in the sac.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know about being dumped, but I have been seconded, at least.

And I have never done that to another person.

• Who hasn't? Probably at least 90 to 95% of the population have been dumped at least once. It is a Rite of Passage.

• It happens all the time. 40% of men have been dumped because of their penis size.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/368041/results

• That poll is mildy soulcrushing.

• @Timodeum Sorry dude, on a brighter note , Asian girls love white guys according to Plenty of Fish.
      Asian girls are very feminine as well, and very family oriented.
      Latino girl are very passionate, and love white guys too. Eii Papai!

• Both with the same girl actually. We had an on and off thing. But at least she grew jealous when I devoted myself to my new crush for quite a long time ;)

• No, I have dumped a lot but not for someone else, but rather because I wasn't happy

• Nice pic lol

What Girls Said 17

• Kinda yes. He found someone better than me and dumped me, and then like a month after that came crawling back, whining it didn't go anywhere and that he misses me. Didn't fall for that bs again.

• I believe I have.

• No, after the dumping I wanted to be left alone and enjoy being single. Also I feel bad for that guy, it looks so sad

• I have always been the dumper, not the dumpee.

• Once my boyfriend dumped me because he had a crush on a guy. Turns out he had been gay all along and was trying to force himself to like girls.

• Been dumped once

• No dumped once or not picked a lot by guys in my past

• lmaooo that pic

• Yeah, I was talking to this guy and he left because of "school". I knew there was more to it because C'mon. Then a few months later he tried contacting me back and I blocked him😂

• yeah lol but it was not anything serious.

• Nope and I'd like to keep it that way for quite some time

• Nope. Never had a breakup, most likely never will.

• Can't say I have and I hope that will never happen too

• yeah both. first time I had to tell the guy that I didn't like him the same way he did. and I was dumped for my best friend because my boyfriend was cheating on me with her.

• the first time I have ever been dumped was by my first love for my best friend but ever since then I have been the one doing the dumping

• I've dumped

• Yup to both