WHAT IF YOU GOT THIS FOR YOUR MAN WITHOUT LOOKING INSIDE FIRST? Guys how would you react?

Well just change the meaning of daddy. Awwww but that is cute for a daddy to be!!! Who drinks coffee! WHAT IF YOU GOT THIS FOR YOUR MAN WITHOUT LOOKING INSIDE FIRST? Guys how would you react??

323

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be totally thrilled. That would be an amazing wayto find out. espically. if it was while i eas on my way to work. What would make it so amazing is knowing the amazing lady I've met is going to be the one having our little bundle of joy.
    I could easily see me bring her more breakfasts in bed. Hopefully she isn't affective with morning sickness.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, that's one way to break the news to him. Pointless otherwise. I really wouldn't really want there to be any confusion if i wasn't pregnant.

What Guys Said 22

• Damn.. my last kiss of coffee gina. spillover!! i guess I need tissues now.. but of course.. it will be followed by glittery eyes.. a lot of expectations.. and lovely butterflies chasing down the belly!! lmao! Damn.. I'll be a father? 💥😎✌😹

• I'd shit myself if I had a SO give me this

Depending on how financially stable we are i'd be very happy :)

• Would drop the cup by accident lol

• Hahaha... Its hilarious.
    Give him morning coffee in it, he'd be happy to see the outside... Wait till he finds out what's at the bottom.

But anyway it's funny in a good way

• i think that with the modern usage of the word daddy some confusion may arise.

• Oh shit! I'm 51. Now what the fuck am I gonna do?

• You're gonna be 70 years old and get up with creaking joints and still go to work every day because your brat kid refuses to move out or get a job. That's what you're gonna do.

• Yeah! Fuck that noise!

• Depends on the circumstances but if it is unexpected I suspect a dropped and smashed mug.

• the cup might not survive xD.

• Amused

• Well that'd be one hell of a shocker there

• I'm kinda young to comment but I think no matter how old I am I would be really happy

• id be happy

• That is awesome...

• interesting !!

• So your trying to tell him your pregnant then I could think Of better ways

• I bet it would freak the guy out and you would have no idea what he's talking about

• I would be prerry shocked lol

• 😲😲😲😲

• if i am married then happy.
    if single , fuck!

• I'd love it.

• I'd make sure it's mine first tbh

What Girls Said 2

• That would be hilarious lmao

• That's clever. That's all I've got to say.