WHAT IF YOU GOT THIS FOR YOUR MAN WITHOUT LOOKING INSIDE FIRST? Guys how would you react?

Well just change the meaning of daddy. Awwww but that is cute for a daddy to be!!! Who drinks coffee! WHAT IF YOU GOT THIS FOR YOUR MAN WITHOUT LOOKING INSIDE FIRST? Guys how would you react??

323

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be totally thrilled. That would be an amazing wayto find out. espically. if it was while i eas on my way to work. What would make it so amazing is knowing the amazing lady I've met is going to be the one having our little bundle of joy.
    I could easily see me bring her more breakfasts in bed. Hopefully she isn't affective with morning sickness.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, that's one way to break the news to him. Pointless otherwise. I really wouldn't really want there to be any confusion if i wasn't pregnant.