Having a hard time getting over my breakup?

Hi everyone. I was with my boyfriend for 10 months, around the 8 month mark, I was completely fed up with him because of the way he was. He stopped seeing me, stopped calling, stopped texting, always bailed on me when trying to make plans. This was building up for weeks before that and then I just blew up on him one day because we had plans to hang out but he had completely ignored me that day and never let me know he wasn't coming. So this past 2 months has been full of ups and downs to say the least. We were still texting here and there and decided to give it another shot until I realized he was the same old person I was fed up with months prior. Now I'm super hurt and disappointed that I even thought about giving him another shot. I told him again 2 weeks ago that it was a mistake getting back together. Even though I've only seen him once this past 2 months and barely talking to him, I'm having such a hard time letting him go and moving on. Any advice would be helpful.

21

What Guys Said 1

• You know it is tragic that girls like you get hurt, there are girls who use or have sex with everyone but I can't deny the fact that they have better life than girls in your situation. It is too bad the world is so tainted, we are treating bad those who we should treat them like queens and kings.

• Leave him, you will find someone who will love you. Block him everywhere, you should not be wasted on him.

What Girls Said 2

• Think about what you're exactly clinging onto. Him, the thought of having a relationship, feeling loved like the beginning of the relationship etc. Because I don't think you really like him. Just having a relationship. Know that you can have a relationship with other people who do put effort in it.
    Maybe you should meet some other people. Date a bit. Dress nicely and go out with friends to experience that there are other people in the world that have interest in you.

• talk to friends and stop thinking about him