How to talk to your ex as "friends"?

my ex dumped me because he fell in love with some girl now we are friends I still have feelings for him. But when we talk I don't say much because I don't want to get carried away with the conversation and I don't want it to be awkward he always says hi and I don't want to be mean and ignore him

what should I do?

how do I make him know I moved on?

11

What Guys Said 1

• tough situation! I'd say the best thing to do is actually to move on - not "make him think you moved on" - go out there and find someone! There are so many guys out there - if this guy dumped you - it's his loss. Next time you see him, just give him a pat on the back or a punch in the arm, smile, and walk on by...you'll find someone else soon enough! or he'll find you! :)

What Girls Said 1

• I'm in the situation, well, was. My ex boyfriend of a year and a half ago texts me till this day, and I personally don't get it, how can you forget what happend? he never apologized for what he did and expects us to be friends? I used to text him when he text me but I just ended it, I don't need to waste my time being nice because we used to date, you have to move on because sadly they start to want just sex from you, I was smart enough not to fall for it.

And EX will never be JUST a friend.