I broke up with him because it seemed he lost interest- help?

Well, technically we weren't in an official relationship, but I 'broke it off' with him. It was long distance and we hadn't talked in a few days because he wasn't initiating anymore and when I did text him he ignored my messages. I assumed he'd lost interest. So today I texted him saying he'd changed so I don't want to see him anymore. He replied saying he was only distant because of his job and if I'd communicated with him he would've changed. He said it's a shame and that he would've wanted to keep talking/seeing eachother but accepted the break off.

I left his text because I'm just not sure what's going on. I honestly thought he didn't like me anymore so I broke it off before I got hurt. I don't know if he was telling the truth about why he was being distant but I like everything about him! Should I ask him to give things another go? If so how do I go about it and how long should I go before I contact him? Or should I wait for him to contact me?

03

What Guys Said 3

• just leave him...

• hi i read your post and i want you to know that you can still get back your man love. i was also in this kind of situation some years back but today we are happy together. can you mail me on my email so that i can let you know what to do and it will work out well for you.
    mccartkatty @ gmail. com message me now ok it will really help you

• Clearly you have some growing to do. Stay away from relationships.

What Girls Said 0